Sunday, May 25, 2014

"THAT'S THE ONE!!







Thank you for sharing. Amazing! - Lauren, we love it!! <3






Hi! I adopted my cat, Angel, Liberty Humane Society on December 6, 2003. Her picture was on their website yesterday. I never had a cat before and had been going to different shelters in NJ to look at cats but wasn't finding the right one. The day we adopted Angel there was a big snowstorm but my young daughter wanted to go to LHS anyway. The minute she was brought out to us, my daughter said, "that's the one!" She is a amazing cat and a wonderful companion to all of us. We also now have a 7 year Beagle (Bailey) and a 6 year old Papillion(Daisy) that Angel enjoys keeping in line. We adopted Bailey too. We have an adopted bird named Pepito and he is a Parrolet. He is approx 9 years old. We have a fish tank that Angel likes to watch too.

Thank you so much for your submission!! What a beautiful story!








No comments:

Post a Comment