Monday, June 30, 2014

SHE IS SO GRATEFUL TO BE RESCUED AND IS ENJOYING HER GOLDEN YEARS LIVING LIKE THE LADY SHE IS!




Thank you Brittney! <3

Absolutely adorable! Lady is so beautiful! Thank you not only for saving her but for even considering a senior. Opening your home and heart to Lady and showing her what it is to be "Loved at Last!"



My new addition, my baby girl, LADY. Lady was urgent and on death row in NYC a few months ago. I saw her picture on Facebook and plea for someone to adopt her. She's a senior, at 10 yrs young, and I immediately filled out an application, as I was looking to adopt a senior pittie. She has brought so much love, joy, and fun into my home! She is so grateful to be rescued and is enjoying her golden years living like the lady she is. Adopt/foster...it is SO rewarding :)

We love you Lady! Thank you for your submission! 

No comments:

Post a Comment