Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"I CAN'T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITH OUT MY LITTLE RASCAL!"







Thank you for sharing - Donna! We love it! <3





This is the story of my adorable rascal, Tim (the girl!). A little over a year ago, my kitty of 18 years, sadly, passed away. I was heart broken and didn't want another pet right away. However, I decided it would be nice to foster an animal in need. So, I contacted Liberty Humane Society and they told me of an abandoned 2 day old kitten that desperately needed care. They told me to be prepared, as the kitten would most likely not survive without a mama cat at such a young age. I took on the challenge anyway. What followed was many sleepless (but wonderful) nights spent caring for the little baby. She was so small, we couldn't even determine her sex yet. Thus, I started calling her Tiny Tim, thinking she was a he! By the time I found out Tim was a girl, it was too late...the name had stuck. It was also too late for me to give this "foster" baby back...as I had fallen completely in love with her! I adopted her and am happy to report that she is healthy as can be, going on 1 year old now. I can't imagine my life without my little rascal.


I'm so happy I decided to foster and adopt :)





18 years! Wow! What a blessing. Our condolences and thank you for giving them such a loving home!

No comments:

Post a Comment