Tuesday, August 12, 2014

WE COULD NOT IMAGINE NOT HAVING HER IN OUR LIVES!


Thank you Pamela! The name MISS PRINCESS COCO fits her to the "T" Gorgeous!






When I had to put my beloved Caesar down from liver failure I swore no more pets! My son was so heartbroken..... A friend suggested that we adopt an older cat because even though it would never replace him, it would fill that hole we were feeling. So after being put in touch with a wonderful, amazing lady, Nikki Green, we have our Miss Princess Coco just coming up on 2 years now! She is our love bug, she snuggles, chases her feather toys, sleeps with my son and cries for him like a baby! She is so beautiful and we could not imagine not having her in our lives. She sits on the computer table as my son tries to do his homework and knocks his pens over until he pets her under her chin!! She is too funny!! Thank LHS for our beautiful girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment