Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I LOOK AT HIM EVERYDAY & THINK THAT IF I DID NOT PLACE HIM ON RESERVE AT 11:50 A.M, HE WOULD NO LONGER BE HERE & THAT WOULD BE TRAGIC!

 
 
Thank you Teresa! Not only for saving Roland's life but for giving him a  loving home. <3
 
 
I was asked to share this story with you...
 
        
 
Just an update on Roland, now known as Brutus. Friday will make four weeks that I adopted this little cherub from the NYACC. He is adjusting nicely. 3 days and no accidents on the kitchen floor! Woohoo! He is incredibly sweet and loving...loves to cuddle and thinks he is going to take over my bed. He was pretty sick when I got him. Severe kennel cough, ...bad nasal discharge, and severely underweight. He is much better now and is eating me out of house and home. Howls for his 6 am 2 mile walk and loves playing with my other dog Olive, who is being so tolerant of this little pup. So glad I stumbled upon this website or I would not have found this little bundle of joy! Thank you for all of the hard work you all do in trying to help find homes. Roland had 10 mins left to adopt/foster or he would have been put down the evening that I got him. I look at him every day and think that if I did not place him on reserve at 11:50 am, he would no longer be here and that is so tragic
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment